Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4 Free Download
TRIAL: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
On November 2, 2009, SourceTec released a new version of Sothink SWF
Decompiler (Windows version). The SWF Decompiler 5.3 (for Windows) now
includes several new features and improvements, the major focus being
stability and user experience. This makes SWF Decompiler one of the
most complete solutions for users that want to decompile SWF into FLA
or FLEX project.
The new version has a new and easy-to-use interface. Notable in version
5.3 is the support for Windows 7. The compatibility for the latest
Microsoft Windows 7 gives customers several benefits, such as improved
security, reliability and future update support.
The new SWF Decompiler 5.3 seems more stable than its predecessors, and
the optimized interface improves usability and user experience. SWF
Decompiler 5.3 has multi-language support, and now provides a
translation of the GUI in French (besides the existing English, German
and Traditional Chinese interfaces).
Overall, the new version of Sothink SWF Decompiler brings the program
in the right direction, and it's probably going to be of interest for
professional and amateur Flash designers that need to decompile SWF to
FLA or FLEX project, as well as extracting Flash elements from SWF.
Most likely the developers will update it down the road and add new
features, but if you are using it and have a comment to add regarding
the functionality or a possible wishlist, feel free to do so in order
to let the developers know what Sothink SWF Decompiler is still missing.
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as: SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, and online Flash downloader.
You can easily convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, and extract Flash resources in batch mode. Almost all SWF elements can be extracted, such as shapes, images, sounds (mp3 or wav), videos (flv), frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites, ActionScript, etc.
This Flash decompiler is compatible with Windows 7. It supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0, you can get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF. Globally search all ActionScript is supported; A built-in Flash player is available for you to play SWF/FLV/F4V smoothly.
To satisfy different users’ requirements, SWF Decompiler offers multi-language interfaces: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean. It also provides a free online Flash downloader, SWF Catcher, which will assist you to capture and save Flash from IE or Firefox.
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler
* Convert SWF to FLA
* Convert SWF to FLEX project
* Extract SWF elements
* Get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF
* Extract SWF from Flash EXE
* Multi-language interface: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean
* Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5
* Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
* Compatible with Windows 7
* Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
* Decompile SWF in batch mode
* Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA
* Browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
* Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompile AS3.0. Support display multi-byte code in AS window.
* Globally search all ActionScript
* Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML
* Export the FLV video from Flash
* Provide SWF Catcher to download Flash from IE or Firefox
* Offer a built-in Flash player to play SWF/FLV/F4
Windows operating system
Choose your download: